Duopress Machine Model MK21060SER
Embossing, Die Cutting, Foil Stamping, Stripping, and Blank Separation
The MK21060SER makes use a of a unified centerline system, while tools are combined with a Vernier regulation system. Our enhanced foil control systems are designed to regulate and ensure precise foil feeding. The MK21060SER also utilizes a multi-function blank separation section. This gives opportune conversion between blank separation to sheet delivery. In addition the device is fitted out with automatic finished product pile delivery to stack product to reduce time and effort for your employees.
- Running at a Speed of 6.000 sh/Std. This, in reality, is 12.000 sh/h plus, depending on the process
- 20 different, independently controlled heating zones
- Up to 6 pull shafts in running direction, and 2 pull shafts in cross direction in each foil platen.
- Quick-lock frames, fine-adjustment of cutting plate and stripping and blanking tools.
- Chase changer, Sample sheet removal during running production as well as Pneumatic clamping of the tools all facilitates easy handling and minimum downtime.
Contact us for more information
See what the MK21060SER can do
|Max sheet size||1060mmX760mm|
|Min sheet size||400mm×350mm|
|Max die cutting size||1060mmX745mm|
|Max stamping size||1060mmX740mm|
|Inner chase size||1120mmX770mm|
|Stock range||90～2000g/m2 (paper) / 0.1～2mm (paper) / ≤4mm (corrugated)|
|Max die cutting force||2.5MN|
|Max die cutting speed||6000s/h（die cutting） ； 6000s/h（foil stamping）|
|Max feeder pile height||1400mm（wooden pallet included）|
|Max delivery pile height||1130mm（wooden pallet included）|
|Widest dimension of in longitudinal||ф250mm|
|Widest dimension of in transversal||ф200mm|
|Main motor wattage||18.5KW|
|Number of heating zones||20 heating zones 40~180℃ Adjustable|
|Dimension of the foil||20～1060mm|
|Press 1 foil advance shafts||3 longitudinal & 2 transversal|
|Reserved foil-stamping function for press 2||Foil-stamping function as option|
|Net weight approx||33000kg|
|Air requirement||0.6～0.7Mpa flow rate:>1 m3/min|
|Accuracy of overprint||≤ ± 0.10mm|